View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 10:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yesterday I went to the ophthalmologist for the first time in about 6 years. I explained what has happened to me over the past 2 years with the concussions and the fact that I've been seeing spots and am concerned about my peripheral vision. She was skeptical at first that I actually had suffered 5 concussions and asked where I got those diagnoses. I hate it because I always feel like no one believes me when I tell them that. I told her that I had gone to my Dr. or the ER each time I hit my head and everyone told me I had legitimate concussions.

She checked my peripheral vision and did a regular eye exam and determined that my eyes are fine but I do need glasses. I expected the part about needing glasses since I used to have them when I was in college.

Its just a little frustrating because one the one hand, I'm happy that she didn't find anything wrong with my eyes. On the other hand, I'm annoyed because I still don't have any answers for why I'm feeling the way that I do. I have my neurologist appointment next week so I'm hoping that she'll have some for me. I'm also looking forward to having another MRI so I can know what's going on in my brain. I guess I'm just really anxious to know everything. I just want to understand what's happening to me, why its happening and how I can fix it.
Bright&Dark86 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote