View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:25 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wink

Theanine update... 300mg was very good!

I am going to continue at this higher dose. Didn't notice much effect on the footies yet... but my anxiety level seems less painful and I did sleep well, compared to the last 3 weeks, of this cat grief!
If I start getting the "heavy heart" as I call this grief pain, I'll take it during the day too! I've always been an anxiety neurotic, so I tend to tough out painful stress. Looks like theanine is working so far for me. My blood sugars have come down quite a bit since I started in early August. That bottle of 90 150mg is almost gone, so I will start the Swanson's. They don't offer high milligrams, and I may go back to the Doctor's Best I originally purchased from Amazon then.

Thanks, for the positive thoughts, Malawigirl.

I just did another search for Theanine.
this link is quite interesting and gives dosages:
http://web-us.com/l-theanine_anxiety_reducer.htm

I will be putting this up in the Subforum soon.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by mrsD; 10-09-2011 at 07:14 AM.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
malawigirl08 (10-09-2011)