View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JossyB View Post
The question comes to mind...did this pain start only after your visit to the dentist? If you had some serious work done at the dentist with difficult procedures it would make sense, to me (though I am no doctor nor a dentist) that some facial nerves may have been disturbed.

I, too, would suggest getting a second opinion from a Neurologist. In the meantime, keep a journal of when and where the pain begins and ends, what you use to relieve the pain. Like, does it begin in the forehead and work down toward your jaw or is it all over all the time? Take these notes with you to the new dr. Just a suggestion, but it helped my neurologist rule out TN for me.
Hi,

thanks for your reply. It mostly feels like I have inflammation, feels tight. Its not painful just discomfort. Thats why im confused and fear its the beginning of something worse. Its been hard to accept what happen, this started at the end of Jan. I would do things different if I could. But i cant. No moisture in my nose only if I cry which is alot.No more refreshing air. I think the zoloft makes it more inflammed which I dont understand, i thought it would help. Just feel scared and guilty. My family is going through this with me.

Patty
kidgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote