View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 09:38 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default thanks for the reply

I had another bout with atrial fib just 3 days ago but they gave me some meds to convert me back to a sinus rythem which worked and they took me off the toprol and put me on sotolol

10 years ago Ihadsurance and I have echo-cardiogram,thalium test,mri,stress test,thyroid,blood and many others I cant remember.No my Cardio did not know what is causing my heart to speed up or go into atrial fib.YES I have really bad anxiety over these heart problems which I never had before,EVER!!!! and I'm sure thats not helping either so I now take zanax,but that makes me tired,not to mention I have been on every anti-depression med ever made and I hate them all.I just take zanax .25 and deal with being tired.I just landed a scholl bus driving job I have been wanting for a long time and 2 days before I start this job I woke up with atrial fib.So I'm screwed again.....is it really all worth it????

I guess when all is said and done I can only control so much but I'm sure if I had tons of money to throw at this problem doctors would be knocking down my door to try and help me.This is the type of world thats come to be.I can only pray I go in my sleep to a place of peace,like the dream I had the other night,the kind of dream where I did not want to leave but instead I woke up,that ****** me off......thanks for listening to my rants...take care..if you want to email me need4speedic@aol.com
need4speed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote