View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Craig - I'm sorry to hear you could not go on the trip. Although I have not been planing an big trip such as yours (nor as important as a family reunion) but I have had to miss small little trips and other opportunities. Do you have the ability to Skype or something like that with your family members while they are away?

Also, you are very fortunate and lucky to have the people from church coming by a couple of times a day. Many people do not have that. That is a true blessing and I hope you enjoy your visits with them.

As for your humor, I get your humor and giggled at your comment. But, you cannot do that to your DW as 1) guilt would overcome her and 2) it would not smell pretty and no one wants to come home from a long trip to that. j/k (My own sick humor). On the otherhand, I know what you are saying and it's even harder when we don't feel good. I have had my days with similar kinds of thoughts - during my last flare from he!!. They actually scared me as I have never had thoughts like that.

Anyhow, do something fun while everyone is away. Watch a movie that you normally wouldn't when everyone is there. I know that when DBF is gone, it's chick flick haven here.

Hang in there Craig!!! We're all here for you just as you have been here for us.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (10-10-2011), NeuroNixed Craig (10-10-2011), SallyC (10-10-2011)