View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 07:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaba View Post
Hi Fhen, it's been about 5 weeks and i'm having less problems with my sinuses but it's not resolved. Still having pressure/inflamed feeling in nasal and forehead sinuses and sometimes moves onto my scalp.

I don't know if the ozone injection caused any of it. In my case it may be the infection in the tooth spread out when the extraction was performed.

I had another 1/2 dose injection to each side a couple weeks ago and didn't notice any change better or worse. How are you doing now?

diana
Thanks so much for the reply. I had 2 injections, the last one was one week ago. My sinuses have calmed down a bit but I am still having issues. Saw my dr today and he said I have infection of mold and mycoplasma in my sinus, he has me on homeopathic remedy now, no more ozone injections. Hoping for the best.
This has been a nightmare. I am guessing you may already be aware of the link between root canals and cancer, esp breast cancer? My dr told me about it, the infection left behind is very hard to get rid of, that is why he started the ozone injections. Hope you start feeling better
Fhen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote