View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 06:04 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Heart

Dear Curly,

I'm sorry you had so many accidents... that all-around skull fracture sounded terrible... the memory issues and fuzziness could in fact be linked to that - did they dx a TBI?

Nonetheless, riding sounds like a real passion for you. Have you always been a Harley man or were you at some point into the high-revving, rip through the speed of light Japanese bikes (Ninja etc)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlydawg View Post
When I totalled the last one and got the insurance money I showed my wife a picture of the new one I was gonna get. She said, "Don't you think God is trying to tell you something", and I said, "Yes, this is not how I'm gonna die".
ROFLOL!
Quote:
I still wear the leather jacket that the paramedics cut off of me (I stitched it back together) and I figure it can save me again
I love how you stitched that jacket back together. sounds like it's a second skin to you, not just in terms of protection... but perhaps in a way it's like a part of you?

I've only ridden as a passenger before but i've loved every ride i must say. Anyway, just be careful.... you know... vaya con Dios.

~ waves ~
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-11-2011), Dmom3005 (10-11-2011), Mari (10-12-2011)