View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 12:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Amy I'm sorry. I too wake to cramps and toe curling with pain. Mrs D said to try rub on Magnesium lotion, CVS has it, it helps. But you need help now.
I'll list some things I do, maybe something will help.

Massage them, stand on a cold floor, or try heat, rub in anything with menthol in it..Vicks, Mineral Ice, vibration a machine-hand-held one, to change the sensation, foot-bath soak in Epsom salts, wrap in tight stockings to knee or thigh, are they cold?-warm them with socks.

If I walk a lot during the day with different shoes, slippers, it stretches the muscles the change in shoes, etc.

**Try some stretching exercises. Put your foot out away from you, and then pull back easy to have toes face you and hold. Do this a few times or have someone do it for you. **

Stretch out the muscles slowly and do all easy. Maybe just toward you and hold. Manually uncurl the toes with hands. It hurts and the day after too. The after pain. You may need Magnesium or Potassium pills. Have them checked by your dr.
Sorry.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DizzyLizzy (10-12-2011), SallyC (10-12-2011)