View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 01:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well I sat here pondering this question....what do we do for fun with bad arms.....knitting or crocheting would definitely be out for me.Anything that requires fine motor skills flares me horribly.I do read ,with a book rest and set something againt the pages so I don't have to hold them open.I have to admit that I find this time of year very hard, the weather isn't warm enough to go outside to even walk around. I try to do 1/2 hour on the computer at a time. Basically just pacing myself with the housework and taking a a nice bath pretty well fill up my day. Since surgery and all the complications that followed I am just now starting to get back to doing some housework.My 1st grandchild is due in May so right now Im just trying to get healed well enough to hold her when she comes. I actually didn't realize until I read this question, just how little I can actually do with my arms anymore. I started out with this post thinking maybe I could help you ,but when it comes right down to it I don't really have anything to offer but my prayers. I pray for some relief to find its way to you and pray that you will find some activity to bring some joy back into your life!
cindyj is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote