View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 06:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I was out of my mind! Crying and frustrated beyond belief. I stretched, rubbed, cried, walked around on my tippy toes, etc. I couldnt sit or lay down because they would warp into strange positions in their own, then my calves got involved. Im staying at my moms place for awhile since me and dh are divorcing, and I dont know what she has here (of course she was out for the evening) so the only things I could think of qas to take my trazodone and hope I fall asleep! Wahhhhh!
I have never had this happened for this length of time before! It was horrible. I just woke up snd I feel like I have been run over by a mack truck. My muscles are so sore. I still feel like crying, but am glad the trazodone kicked I and knocked me out for the night.
Thanks you for your ideas and concern......I really felt alone last night during this episode and it really hit me hard.

Amy

DO WHAT makes you happy, Be with WHO makes you smile, Laugh as much as you breathe & LOVE as LONG as you LIVE

July 2006- First significant SXs, suspect it started back in mid 1990's
1/21/09 - Positive MS Dx
2/17/09 - 2nd Positive MS Dx
4/2/09 - MS Dx 3rd Neuro - finally found the Dr. who has the characteristics I was looking for

10/8/09-optic neuritis flair, Cog Fog, chronic headaches
5/4/09 - 12/15/09 Copaxone
1/15/2010 - First Tysabri Infusion - 3/25/16 - Last Tysabri Infusion
3/3/16 - signed the documents to start the Lemtrada journey
4/25/16. Lemtrada begins.
DizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-12-2011), SallyC (10-12-2011)