View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 02:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Shocked Aggression is almost gone!

I am really beside myself with my son these days, he's been really acting out badly. At school two weeks ago he took a cane from another student and hit a teacher over the head with it. The same day he hit another one in the eye, and he's also ripping up clothes and even a pair of shoes. He's really having a hard time and so are we trying to deal with it all. We're supposed to move in May to a great place I think will make a huge difference in all our lives. But that doesn't help us with the right now unfortunately.

Right now he's been really aggressive and it's so hard to deal with. I just wanted to share a little about how it's been, those of you who remember us and know us from BT will be glad to know that we got some blood work done and NO signs of hypothyriodism or diabetes, and he's losing weight, so things on that front are good, it's just his behavior that is really been rough. I think the hardest thing is when he hurts me and run away laughing, I can't get him to give him a time out and it's really frustrating me. *sigh*

We're still working with a behavior analyst and all but it's not really having any effects. I wish there were something we could do that we're not already doing to help get this under control. But anyway, thanks for listening.
Pamster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote