View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 08:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi, Bob and all -

Well, maybe tomorrow I'll try the medications separately...although I remember some while back trying to take Sinemet, wait 2 housrs, take Mirapex, wait two hours, take Sinemet etc.....and succeeded in royally rearranging my biochemistry. I think both were delinitely in my system simultaneously, but peaking at different times. I was a mess for days. I'll try Mirapex first, maybe.

Stress, now that is a subject. I've wondered how much that is affecting me also. Part of it is that by now I aam very sensitized to what I perceive as as stress - and my old physical outlets of gardening, excercising, etc. aren't really available nowadays....at least not much.I have noticed that a small bit of bad news and my body goes rigid. In less than a minute. Amazing. And I can't lift my llegs to walk.

Well, all of this is interesting to me, but probably peripheral to having a negative response to medications. Without that stuff, I'm stuck. As I was discovered to have a platelet disorder (which they can't diagnose and have no treatment for - sound familiar?) surgery is kind of out for me...even if I wanted someone in my brain.

Okay, I could get into a real case of self-pity here. Maybe tomorrow new ideas will surface.

My best to all.
Sasha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote