View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Well, let's just say that Zyrtec and I do not get a long. I had a horrible night last night waking up in the middle of the night with a one-sided headache. I think it was from spasms as my head was hard to move. Once I got it in another position, I was fine and went back to sleep. I also had the terrible dreams that I have experienced when taking Zyrtec. I also woke up this morning sore, spasming, and numbness in my torso as well as clammy feeling and dizzy. Not cool! I don't know if it's from the Zyrtec or from the restless sleep or MS acting up more because of my allergies. At any rate, Zyrtec is off my list again as I had weird reactions to it before. *sigh*

mrsD - I have heard good things about NasalCrom. I haven't tried it but it may be time. I know you are supposed to take it two weeks before allergy season starts as it takes that long to start working effectively. Yes, we had some good hard rains here that left lots of standing water/moisture. That does equal MOLD! We also have evaporative cooling in the house which presents more issues and with evaporative cooling you have to keep the windows open a little bit.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Debbie D (10-13-2011)