View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 04:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial Success!

Hi everyone, I have been spending my time over at the SCS board lately. I realize though that not all of you likely venture over there, so I thought that I would share my experiences with you. Here is the link to my thread, which chronicles my experience with the trial: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread157880.html

I am very happy with the success and lower levels of pain that I experienced, and I'm getting the permanent one implanted in 3 weeks. I hope that my experiences can help some of you maybe thinking about this procedure either in the near future or down the road. It is something that requires a lot of contemplation, without a doubt, I know I thought and researched a lot before I agreed to it.

Now comes the 3 weeks in between, and my pain has already reached high levels again after just short hours. It's back to the RSD I know, but now there is at least hope in sight for a better life. I'm also thinking of seeing an oriental medicine doctor to try acupuncture in the meantime. It's worth a try and better than chemicals, right?

Wishing for a low pain night for everyone
yellow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (10-19-2011)