Thread: Bad day
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:30 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Today has been much better! Thanks everybody. Some chocolate ice cream and some new shoes sure make a gal a bit more fun to be around.

Seriously, I have tried amitriptyline in the past and it kept me up ALL night. It was horrible. I have taken Ambien-and those I broke in half and only took half. I just need to get to sleep, once I'm there I'm ok.

I don't know how much of symptoms returning I can stand. I'm already foggy sometimes and that is very uncomfortable. It's like standing somewhere you've been 1000 times and not recognizing one thing. If the vertigo came back like in the beginning, I'm afraid I'd have to stick my head in the oven...yeah, it was that bad. But, no, I wouldn't. I have cute new shoes to wear!

I'm trying my best to be positive. I have always been a Pollyanna, but this adventure has been trying, even for me. It is just so dang hard to accept limitations and try to cope. I have been so stinking independent for my entire life. I raised two beautiful daughters as a single parent, and I've accomplished everything I've ever really set my mind to...but now I can't remember the word horn...instead I told my daughter to "beep!!!!!" today at someone trying to come into her lane. Very bitter medicine my friends, very bitter indeed.
tamisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote