View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

I truly appreciate the time and thought that went into your reply (to be honest all of your replies) and it's a relief that my tangent wasn't inappropriate. While I too was thinking Reagan, I didn't want to tread on any Republican toes...

Anyway, I was a bit depressed from my interaction with the homeless man, and the subsequent exchange that followed with my doc that's doing my psych eval for the SCS trial. He's generally an amazing human, and very empathetic, but I got the impression he was stunned to even be asked the question of where to find local advocacy help, and had no better response than the County psych services.

Regarding missing my response in the sarcoidosis thread, I would never feel slighted by your overlooking one of my posts.

You must realize most of us would love to monopolize your time for our personal questions, but I'm able to glean enough from your very thorough posts (both current and past) to happily keep me reading indefinately.

I hope that doesn't sound ridiculous, but you made my heart feel lighter today, and the dedication you've put into the research for this board is, simply put, amazing.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (10-14-2011)