View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 02:18 PM
Junior Member (formerly Vivster)

10 yr Member
Junior Member (formerly Vivster)

10 yr Member
Default Thank you for the welcome :)

Hi Yellow -- I've been glad to read your "journal" during the trial. Hopefully, I can try to get into work, to see how well the trial helps while sitting in my office chair. Work would be great if I could lay prone all day. ha
My one concern is being able to keep the hygene up to a tolerable level....lol I've thought of going in to a quickie hair place for a shampoo and dry. My trail is for ten days, which seems long, and I am concerned too of the need of help just to do stuff around the apartment. My oldest will help, and the youngest will, but not without letting me know how she feels about it.
Thank you too Rrae I did have a day to so of relief from the injections. Those were three seperate wonderful days of relief! The nerves are being squished from DDD too. Another ? (question) Is there a possibility that we can hurt ourselves more, and not know it (because of the covering/disguising) of pain? Has that happened to anyone?
My dream is to be able to get up and ride a bike again - or even dance without pain! Dreams can come true
Ananimity is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (10-14-2011), Rrae (10-14-2011)