View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 03:04 PM
kittycapucine1974

kittycapucine1974

Hi, mrsD:

I saw the picture of your cat and the comment you added under it. Like you, my family has cats.

My Siamese cat (male) died in 1997 from generalized bone cancer, caused by a certain kind of vaccine, whose name I do not remember. Another one of my father's cats (male) also died from the same type of cancer, caused by the same kind of vaccine. I will admit without shame I do HATE these vaccine manufacturers and veterinarians for having killed these cats, whom I loved dearly, as if they were my children. I saw several documents on the Internet, from veterinarian journals, stating that certain types of vaccines, for cats or dogs, can cause cancer in these animals and kill them. Besides that, I know a woman, whose three Doberman dogs died from the same type of cancer, caused by the same kind of vaccine. I am not usually against vaccines, but in the future, none of my cats will receive vaccines. I strongly believe any animals deserve to live a long and happy life, not shortened by vaccines. Besides that, these animals, who suffered from cancer (or other fatal diseases) must have suffered so much before dying. These animals depend upon us and it is our duty to protect them and give them a happy life as much as we can. When I think about my dead cats, I want to cry again and again. Even if my cats are not physically alive, they will always live in my heart. Thinking about my dead cats, this saying consoles me somewhat: "Even in death, true love never ends." I also like this saying of my own: "One less living being on Earth (human, animal), one more star in the sky."

If your cat cannot be saved, I sincerely hope she has a death as swift and painless as possible. At least, your cat will have had a happy life with someone as loving as you. I can tell you care about her a lot. I am absolutely sure she knows you love her and did everything you could to save her and, before she got ill, to give her a happy life just like she deserves.

Last edited by kittycapucine1974; 10-14-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Correction & add info.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote