View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 07:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, after weeks of record heat, we've settled down and have our version of spring with temps in the 50's and 60's, some clouds, and light drizzle. Or as they like to say here in Southern California, "Storm Watch 2007!"

I'm on the planning committee and we've been working hard on the 5th Annual NPF Young-Onset Conference in Chicago this coming July 5-8, so mark your calendars. I expect to see you a lot of you there. Keep your eye on the NPF website for registration information, which should be coming soon - within the next couple of weeks.

The publicity company that's handling the travel arrangements and plans for the trip I won through Teva (makers of Azilect) have been great and easy to work with. I'm excited to get to go to NY for the Unity Walk. Should be quite an experience! I just hate traveling coast to coast. Really wipes me out.

Have been compiling my evidence as I prepare to fight my insurance carrier to go out of network to see a MDS, since they don't offer one and their neurology department sucks big time. Wish me luck!

Have some speaking engagements coming up, including one in a brain class at a local college, so I'm off to polish up the PowerPoint presentation.

Have a great week...

Todd
PDTalks.com

Todd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote