View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hi again waves

My primary care physician thinks I am bi polar, but not my psychologist and those who live around me. Most think I am just depressed. I developed barretts esophogus and they took me off all medications that can cause stomach trouble. so they switched from seroquel, to zoloft. No I can't sleep eithor, nor stay asleep. I took an over the counter sleep aid to no avail. I was also taken off meloxicam for my arthritis, and now all my joints are much worse. can only take tylenol, no good.... I go in on wed. for the pain meds. and I will go over my medications with that doctor. I do have zanax but I hate to take it at all. I am jittery however from something, so I imagin it was the zoloft 50 mgs. I am deeply depressed I know that, and going from one doctor to the other, and trying to keep them all straight in what they want is difficult. One doctor does not talk to the other doctor. All I do is send records back and forth. I am taking the zanax to the exact specification of my doctor and that helps the jittery feel, but now I worry that medication will become a problem. I will tell the doctor about the changes this wed. and hopefully it will straighten out. I am on low dose of morphine, and trying to get off it as well, while still having some quality of life. My two spinal fussions didn't leave me pain free that is for sure. I feel like a train wreck. ginnie
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-15-2011), Dmom3005 (10-15-2011)