View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 03:23 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default trying to re-enter without burning up

well i broke my leg playing pickle ball, tho the doctor suspects the fracture was already there. he went in and put pins and stuff to keep the hip from coming out of socket. then i descended into hell. i had an extremely severe reaction [possibly from Delaudid] and will tell this story later in more length.

relating to what you are posting about....i suspect there is just about anything in our drugs. I had to keep my leg stationary and seperate from the other thru the night. i don't have to tell anyone on this forum the challenge that presents if you are awake. thinking was that the delaudin and a ten lb wght attaching my foot to it should do it. result: one wave of restless leg syndrome after another; it was the worst night of my life, blew my mind and I am not back yet. but i knew it wasn't pain killer i needed - it was sinemet. this was an off behavior.

accompanying condition: psychosis; it's a very dark place ,not reality and no place to make decisions from. i'm in rehab and am hoping for survival. i wish i could say that with humour, but i''m feeling and seein all kinds of things regarding pd and changes from being given generics. right now pd just looks like one big long stroke.

pray for me please

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote