View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 06:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

If she is full body already than obviously the RSD cannot spread any further than it has....

Jane, if you are full body I would urge caution. I am from RI and very active with the local RSD support group. There are several who have gone to Dr. d'Amato, and CONSISTENTLY it would appear that one limb RSDers may achieve success with this treatment, but full body RSDers end up worse off.

Xoxo. Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofrsdsjk View Post
JaneJane My daughter has had RSD for five years..She is now full body..She has had almost every treatment, sts, scs (and removed) blocks, ketamine, opiads, anti depressants, nothing has taken the pain away for her as completely as the Calmare Therapy, no it doesn't last a long llong time, but a few weeks of complete relief for her is better than nothing...She has spent the better part of three years in bed, but after calmare treatments she can for awhile, enjoy being a mom and wife again..... I know because I am with her every day and have been for five years....this is just her story

PS this is the only external treatment that so far has not spread the RSD in her body

good luck and god bless, momofrsdsjk
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote