View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Getting better slowly

Well it has been aboutn 1 1/2 months since being rear ended. I am definitely better than a month ago. Going to PT 2 -3 times a week for about 3 weeks now. My ROM is much better right to left still issues down and back. Last week the PT did way too much and I was suffering horribly for a few days. Pretty sure we figured out which stretch or exercise was the culprit. I also set myself back for a day when I decided to blow dry my hair. I am a teacher and it was picture day - wanted to look my best. Since I am still having spasms, tingling across my shoulders at times and pain in my lower right back I am going to request an MRI. Still keeping the journal. Yes it does help me look back at how bad the pain was and where I am now. Thankful that it is getting better, but bitter that I am not close to where I was prior to the accident. I was blow drying my hair, carrying laundry and groceries without a problem. Had no problem driving for 3 hours to visit friends or go away for the weekend and sleeping through the night. Hopefully it will continue to get better and the MRI if I have one will show nothing. :0

Last edited by frenchfri1003; 10-15-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: misspelling
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote