View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 08:11 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Wink Still hurting since car accident

Well it has been quite a few interesting weeks since I last posted. On 9/2/11 I had a test that was a doppler of the blood flood with my arms at rest and above my head. I saw the EKG type print outs and they seemed very different. The doctor wasn't able to see them and then me because he was called for emergency surgery. Unfortunately later in the day I was rear-ended. The accident wasn't horrible, but because of my ACDF C5-6 C6-7 I was really scared. The x rays showed the fusion was stable. I was however in horrible distress with significant whiplash. 2 weeks later I started PT. I am better than I was in the beginning but still having muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders. My lower back is also an issue a slight slippage was seen by either L 5 or L6 (yes I do have an L6). I go back to OSS on Tuesday and will request an MRI since I am not sure how long these issues should last after the accident. Still having issues with the TOS. The PT is working on that but being very gentle due to all of the other issues. Life is never dull. Just have to keep plugging along. Each day with sunshine is a good day.
frenchfri1003 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote