View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 08:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks so much to each of you for taking the time to share some insights with me. I can't tell you how much I value each of those responses and the messages they carry.

I am eager to see this new neuro since I selected him based on his reputation for flexibility and thinking outside the box. I do intend to bring up the subject of LDN as a possibility and see how re reacts.

I take so many meds already that my kidneys and liver have already taken a 'hit', so I'm very concerned about side effects especially in combination with what I'm already taking. Many of you have shared cautionary tales about that scenario, and I appreciate it very much.

I'm doing as much research as possible, but I find that it takes me much longer to acquire and process new information than it used to, and that's frustrating. Adderall certainly helps with that, but still...it's a PITA.

I have read each and every response carefully and - at this time - I have decided to skip the disease-modifying treatments. It is my decision and it's based on how I feel at this time - any comments by my friends here have only helped to clarify the question for me, and the decision is entirely mine.

Hugs to everyone, and a huge THANK YOU.
whoopdedeaux is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bets (10-16-2011), Dejibo (10-16-2011), dmplaura (10-16-2011), Kitty (10-16-2011), SallyC (10-15-2011)