Thread: scs pain
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 01:28 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default SCS pain

Hi well it has been quite a few months since i have been here am reading alot of the posts to catch up on what has been happening. Looks like alot of thing. Well here it is fall in n. utah leave have all turned beautiful color and gone snowed the other day in the mountains make the deer hunt better but i have quit doing with all the medical problem.
I had a nero surgeon take the scs out of my tail bone and she put in on the spine with screws i dont think it is working as well as it did funny it took months for mine to start helping and it even helps about the same when it is turned off i dont understand that except maybe just being hooked to the nerve has done something to it to help the pain sure doesnt make a lot of sense. my tailbone or cottle is still hurting real bad both butt cheeks are hurting bad i just fell down crossing the back yard felt like a knife stuck me right allmost in my butt sure smarted the wife didnt know what to do except throw her arms in the air and start yelling was kind of funny . they nero surgeon sent me to a pain clinic to get shots in my back but they wouldnt do anything for the tail bone said he didnt know where to put the needle without knowing he wouldnt do anything but he gave me some injections up higher i had it dont under seditives cause it hurts me so bad to get that needle stuck in. then when the doc was leaving he came over and said now keep good track if it helps the pain in the next six hrs if it helps then we can burn those nerves off. I didnt have a clue what the hell he was talking about i asked him well sometimes it takes a couple of days to start working doesnt it and he said no not this medicine it only works for a few hrs. I was just dumbfounded my mouth must have fell open to the floor he must have got me mixed off with some other patient we never talked about short term medicine or burning any nerves god it ****** me off all that for absolutely nothing god i have bad luck with doctors. i have never even read or heard anything about what he said. I dont have clue how they find out what is wrong with tail bones especially when they cant use a mri to find the problem i cant even find any other person that has had the scs wires put up there tail bone the nero surgeon the took the wires out puts them thru the tail bones sometimes but she didnt say why or when she does that she said the anstelogists do most scs now cause there is alot less cutting to put them in when they can do it with needles her surgery sure hurt alot less than when he put them in his painless way i hope i never have to go thru what he did again even the cut where he put in the generator or battery pack hurt real bad the tape he used wouldnt let the skin stretch and it was trying to swell but it couldnt she didnt use anytape i think she just put some glue on the incision and that was it well thats alot of typing for someone that sucks at it....so see ya all later.........Alan
rsdbadfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ron h (10-17-2011), Rrae (10-16-2011)