View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 06:54 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoopdedeaux View Post
I have read each and every response carefully and - at this time - I have decided to skip the disease-modifying treatments. It is my decision and it's based on how I feel at this time - any comments by my friends here have only helped to clarify the question for me, and the decision is entirely mine.

Hugs to everyone, and a huge THANK YOU.
Congratulations on coming to a decision. And, the good thing is, you can always change your mind later if your circumstances change.

Like Sally, I've been taking LDN (after trying C and Beta which only made me sicker) for several years and it's been a great help. I still have MS and still have some symptoms but it is my belief that the LDN has greatly slowed any progression.

MS is such an individual disease. It simply cannot be categorized into a specific set of criteria. What works well for me may not work at all for you. Trial and error is the only "norm" for this disease. I hope your doc is open minded enough to give LDN a chance to work for you. Let us know how your appointment goes!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dejibo (10-16-2011), dmplaura (10-16-2011), SallyC (10-16-2011), whoopdedeaux (10-16-2011)