View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:29 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default bridging the gap

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigogo View Post
On November 10 and 11, I will be attending the MJFF Patient Council Meeting.

What questions or ideas of yours can I bring with me? Just by posting them here in this thread you can be sure they will be seen by Debi Brooks and other MJFF staff. Or you can PM suggestions to me, and I will be sure to forward them.

To give you some context, here are the general topics (draft) I have received for the meeting:

Status of PD science and MJFF's role
MJFF research vision and how to communicate that vision
How to engage patients in a digital world
Clinical trial services including PPMI, Fox Trial Finder, and recruitment strategies
Brainstorming for the future

Debi Brooks and Todd Sherer will be presenting along with several other MJFF staff. We also will meet with members of the Executive Scientific Advisory Board.

I will report back after the meeting. Thanks for your input!
Thanks for this invitation Carey!

My feeling is that as long as the science of medicine is divorced from the spirit of medicine there will always be an x factor creating a chasm that can only be bridged with love.
So. I would suggest that a whole new paradigm be introduced with speakers like Dr. Bruce Lipton ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iCcnDuY6-4 ), neuros who have experience with PD and ayahuasca....yes...the use of amazonian plants that facilitate a change in consciousness as a venue in healing.
just my two .....
md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla

Last edited by moondaughter; 10-16-2011 at 10:02 AM.
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
indigogo (10-18-2011)