In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default Good morning Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dawson View Post
Good morning, Paula,
I am looking out my window; the leaves have all changed colour; what was left of the garden got frozen last week - very late this year. It is amazing that we were still eating from the garden, almost to mid-October.
Ursula and I are thinking about you, and about suing the pickle ball empire, and about meeting you when the world P.D. congress is in Montreal.
Hi Bob,

I woke up at 3 am and laid there till 6 am before getting meds. Never felt any pd symptoms....wondering why. My crooked hand is straightened and morning dystonia gone. when sinemet kicks in i see fingers on both hands contracting and it's bye bye mouth. sinemet kicking in appears visually like a stroke [not that i've ever had one - i think????] but all those good things, like, movement, verbalization and thinking come from sinemet kicking in. Peripherally it's a stroke.
[my words] i am in a fog and hoping i'm going to make it all the way home. the rehab center is on "my side" now. Ultimate paranoia.. .... i've got a major incision going and didn't think to ask for pain killers. today i did and got two percocets, so i''m wondering if i should still take 2 xanax and nortriptyline. i am the only one paying attention.

Thank you so much for asking. i would love to meet you and that lovely wife of yours and the funny guy.

pickle ball is a good guy.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote