Thread: Pain is a 10
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 03:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwk View Post
I totally understand your feelings. I work fulltime also and some days I fight the tears all day long. I hate feeling like I must hide my feelings and pain from work and family. My husband is the only one who I can talk to and listens so well. I have seen tears in his eyes too. Not sure why this has happened to any of us. I try to live day by day, but it is hard not to think of the future. The Cymbalta has helped the pain in my legs this past week, but you just never know what the next day brings. I also feel there will better days and that gets me through. I hug my kids and love them so much. I hope your pain begins to lower and it is just a flare. Let us know how you are doing!
Hi Sorry I am just answering my pain hasn't gotten much better. the work thing is a catch 22 isn't. I don't like to be there is pain but it also helps me not to focus on how much pain I am in. I live day to day also but sometimes I can't help but think how am I going to live like this for the rest of my life. I keep going with the hope that research will find an answer for all of us. My pain might not be getting much better but my emotions have settled down. thanks for being here! hopeful
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote