Thread: Groceries
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Grocery shopping is the bane of my week. I have a million coupons to keep track of (i save about 50% of my bill on coupons) and the bright lights, the massive amounts of perfume, the noise, and trying to remember things throws me over the edge. DH has been asking me to use the scooter in the store, but I barely have enough room to do what I need doing in a regular buggy.

I meal plan ahead of time, and I have seen my pantry since DS moved in and it scares me! I used to have it all lined up, but DS will use the last of something and leave the packaging on the shelf! Anything even close to an exp date, and he will pass it over. Sheesh! Cherios DONT GO BAD if they are UNopened! Same for many other products, but he is picky. The beans are with the fruits and the marmalade is now with the tomatoes! ugh! I cant find anything!

DH and DS know once I am done paying for the food, I am not able to drag it in the house. Its their job to put it away while I lie on the floor and scream about my back pain.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-16-2011), ewizabeth (10-16-2011), SallyC (10-16-2011)