View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 07:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchfri1003 View Post
Trying to enjoy the beautiful sunny fall day. Put up some Halloween decorations and had a friend buy and drop off some Mums to add color to the front porch. How is your weather. I think the windy conditions are adding some sinus pressure which I don't need.
Not sure what a double crush is? So sorry for the pain that you are having. I understand about not wanting a second surgery. That was a fear of mine after the accident. It must be a very difficult decision to have to make. Glad that going to PT seems to be helping you also.
I agree that we both deserve progress and pain free days with increased ROM.
Have a great day.
If I understand the explanation correctly, a double crush is when one nerve is pinched in two separate locations (one being the neck and the second being my elbow in my case). Hopefully I won't need the 2nd surgery since I'm leaning against it unless I absolutely have no choice.

Our weather is cool and crisp but sunny. We also have crazy winds, I seem to get headaches from it too. But better then wet and cold or snow!! Not looking forward to snow and the challenges it brings for us all.

Have a great week ahead. I'll post again when I find out about my EMG results.

cath1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote