Thread: scs pain
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default scs pain

Hi Rrae Im not sure but i dont think they do a trial when they put the scs in surgically they remove all the meat to get down to the bone they grind a flat spot to put the screw to hold the wire or at least that is what i understood. I sure hurt alot less than the way the antheologist put it in I would do it this way if they give me a choice i asked for them to do it this way the first time i have alot more confidence in the nero surgeons but she told me the antheologists do it better and i think she was very good but i dont know much about it. How are u doing didnt i just read where u just got a scs put in. This doctor wouldnt even discuss the pain in my tail bone i even called her again the other day but couldnt find anything out except she passed me the word to just go to the pain clinic for a injection for the upper place when my back was hurting she thot that was arthritis must have come on quick it wasnt there the day before i got the scs. the pain doc wouldnt even attempt putting any medicine in or around the tail bone without knowing what the problem is . well i dont know how they can find out what the problem is without removing the scs and getting a mri boy i think i am stuck i got out my walker that my mom had yesterday i think that is the only way i am going to be able to get around and the pain doc said oh i think we can get ya back golfing by next year lol well thats what he said what a joke. Too bad there arent more attorneys that are in to medical malpractice around here there are only a few i called one the other day and they need a one hundred percent case or they wont take it. I been down that road before with my foot and boy do they turn into a gigantic mess was unbelivable the problems that come up.......well have a great week........Alan
rsdbadfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ron h (10-17-2011), Rrae (10-17-2011)