View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 11:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

DD's presentation at her massage therapy final was a huge success. She sent me pictures to post but I am having problems figuring out how to attach them. It is on my things to do list but I wanted to post to let you know what she did and how it was received.

At her table, she had reading glasses with a lens smeared with vaseline; DH's shirt and a pair of dish gloves; writing paper/pen and she was ready to jiggle the table.

On a large poster board, she drew the NMSS logo and took various suggestions from you and printed them, backing the various entries with colored paper.

Most of the people did not want to try the interactive examples of what it felt like to have MS. That was a surprise to her and to me.

However, EVERYONE read the various entries you had posted. People took a lot of time to read and the main reaction was feeling an insight because you all are real people with a real problem.

You all made Multiple Sclerosis a personal experience by replying to her request.

Funny how I thought everyone would love to "do" things but one never knows what to expect.

Thanks.
Aarcyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-17-2011), dmplaura (10-18-2011), doydie (10-17-2011), Koala77 (10-17-2011), tkrik (10-17-2011)