View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 12:43 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I almost went top bed before commenting on American Idol. One of my favorite theme weeks, British Invasion. You can tell my age, huh!!!!!!! In my opinion, some of them switched spaces. I didn't particularly like Lakisha. I think she should have done a more soulful song. Although most people didn't like Phil, I really did. And I may be one of the few that liked Sanjaya's song. It was totally British invasion. Word on the message board was that he screamed it out. Well I liked it. And you could tell that the youngsters in the audience did to. That young girl that they brought up on stage may never hash those clothes! Over on Dialidol.com, it looks like he is safe. But they do specify on that site that they register only phone votes and not the ones from text messaging.

Melinda is the one for me. Only problem with her is that I would hate to see stardom change her. I caught a little of American Idol Rewind the other night and it was amazing to see what Kelly Clarkson looked like compared to what she is today. She has been compared to Britney Spears. And not in a complimentary way.

It will be interesting to see who is voted off tomorrow night. Tomorrows vote is an important one because only the final 10 get to go on the tour.

Don't forget, Survivor is on tomorrow night and not Thursday!!!!!!!!

Although I have not watched Dancing with the Stars, let's bring some discussion of it in here!
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote