View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 04:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh, Rattle,

How innocent and true are your words. So many here can truly understand your problem.

The 2nd opinion is in your medical history now. Most of us have a qualified doctor like that, that did us like that.

If one of you doctors are reading this, I hope you realize how truly unfair your opinion was that day. What you said in your report really did make a difference in my treatment, in negative ways, for many years to come. I really needed medical attention and your help!!!!

It made a difference in such a negative way, in so many ways in my life, I can only hope you get done a thousand times worse. Harsh? Nothing compared to what your unfair opinion did to me and many others, for yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I do know how you feel, to have trusted and thought you were going to get help from a doctor and then get the shaft, like the doctor intentionally done it to you to cause you to lose, to lessen and humiliate you as a human being. That method is very effective for those undesirable results for a patient. So for those of you who chose to do a patient like that, hats off to you.

You done a "good" job on me, Dr. Powell. I will never forget it and I do understand the impact it made!!!!

I lived through it. You will too. It did cause me to lose so much in so many ways, it's really disgusting that a real doctor does this for money and the selfish satisfaction of controlling the situation, for whatever your reason, and manipulating a patient's medical data into the no pay corner. Your reputation proves you out, who you are, too. But as the doctors who do this to patients, do you really know the lasting impact your bought opinion did to my life, or what a better life I could have had without your bought opinion? ("bought" meaning you got paid to use your training and experience to rob me of my medical rights, treatment, compensation and dignity.)

Such a negative impact for victims to bear. Only those who have been done this way can possibly understand the lasting impact on a patient's health. There really should be studies done to document the impact of your game.

Cussing the bad doctor helps for the moment, but I don't even like doing that. I've been cussing Dr. Powell for years. MVA 10-2000. Dr. Powell's visit 11-2001, I think. Abdondened his advice in '06 or '07. Been cussing him ever since. I know. I'm slow. I don't cuss him so much now since I'm not in so much pain 24/7. I took control and took the other doctors "recommended" advice. Sought other methods of care. Changed a lot of my bad habits. I did my part, once I figured out what was best for me. But I did wake up in pain, every morning from a MVA, and in the early dark hours of the morning, I did cuss you, Dr. Powell, then prayed about cussing you. Bad Medicine. Bad Karma.

That one bad opinion is not the cause of my problems, but did cause some of my problems to be a lot worse. Such injustice! ! !

Just try to get past that and get help, my friend. It will be ok...

Last edited by (Broken Wings); 10-17-2011 at 05:06 AM.
(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BlueCarGal (10-17-2011)