Old 10-17-2011, 07:32 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Dear Bobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy
I found your post very painful and identified with. I felt so good on friday with Maria. I wonder if you could do teaching as a second language. I bet you would be awesome at it and you already know at least two languages. I wonder what the requirements would be. You love to help people. Your creativity would come into play. just a thought. I do have confidence in you and feel strongly that down the road you will find something that will give you a purpose. It might not be following your bliss but it will relieve pressure so you can then follow your bliss in music and art.

indeed, that is what i figured i'd have to try. i have academic background in languages but a cert course is also needed. but before that can happen i have to get feeling "ok" again. i have taught before (English, French, and computers) and found it rewarding. it can be frustrating too, but it's human. i need something human.

love

~ waves ~

I wonder how long it would take for you to become certified. do you think your parents would pay for it or could you take out a loan. I know it can be frustrating but the interaction unless the student is really obnoxious can overcome the frustration. Your teaching experience should stand you in good stead(does that expression make sense...i don't know where it came from)I understand totally how you need something human which computers don't supply...they are the opposite.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2011), Mari (10-18-2011)