Old 10-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymorgy
Mari
do you think that is a bipolar thing? I forgot exactly what my former lawyer who helped me get disability said but something to the effect that my work record was like one who was bipolar.

Dear Bobby,
Probably some non-bipolar people move in and out of jobs and positions to some degree. . . . Maybe your lawyer was pointing out how many times you re-invented yourself.
I think it is great you studied Latin and did well. I wish I knew some Latin.

It's a bipolar thing. Mine manifested in my mid 20s. I got hit with depression and debilitating anxiety. Meds mostly alleviated both, but now I have brain fog. The brain fog seems to be worse this weekend . . . and just when I have to get some work done.

M

Have you tried PS100. I think it really helps brain fog. maybe it is just a panacea. my depression and anxiety started much earlier. I bet you are the greatest teacher. The lawyer was also pointing out how little money I had made in my work history. I wanted to strangle him for summarizing my life. It was that painful. As i mentioned before he knew more about being bipolar than anyone i had ever met. it turned out that his wife and best friend were bipolars.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-17-2011), BlueCarGal (10-17-2011), Mari (10-18-2011)