View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 01:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMargi View Post
hello!I just turned 31yr1w,old.I've got congenital hydrocephalus and epilepsy and I've had the same loneliness issues.People are either don't know how to deal with "us"or give up after a while.I've never been married nor I want by choice.My friends,true friends have accepted it,of course.
But I still feel really lonely.And no,ur not going to die alone.you must be having at least one good friend who doesn't see a "sick"man.....right?
I am sorry I haven't replied in several months. My hydro is congenital, due to a brain aneurysm. But the Epilepsy is due to all the surgery I had when I was a youngster(44 now, six surgeries by 9yrs.-old). I don't have any 'true' face-to-face friends. While I do ride my racing bike and do have friends at the bike shop I usually get my bike serviced at, their friendship is 'marginal'. Because I don't go out to bars, or parties AND, they don't know the extent of my health. While my health is seemingly stable, I constantly worry about the 'what if', of 911 being idiots, on top of other citizens just not caring at all to the point that I could die prematurely due to ignorance.
lcms0516 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote