Thread: Migraines
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Suffering from cronic migraines again

I have suffered from cronic migraines for years and I've tried numerous medications and treatments but nothing has helped. About a year in a half ago I got some relief because they just stopped happening all the time, but when I would get one it was really bad! Then a year ago I got pregnant and my cronic migraines came back daily but not as excruciating as they had been in the past. My son is seven months old now and since his birth my daily migraines were constant and rough then they eased a bit for a few months til about two months ago. My cronic migraines are back with a vengeance! It's gotten to where I'm actually constantly nauseated and my ears even hurt. On top of that my neck & back are hurting & I'm constantly having back spasms. The last two weeks I've been very sick from it & I've even experienced some seizure symptoms, it's starting to worry me because it feels like it just gets worse no matter what I take, how much rest or even excerise I do. I don't have insurance anymore so going to a doctor is so expensive... Please any advice. I just want to enjoy my time with my son & husband.
JessiKeen0502 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote