View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 07:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hello fellow Nurse ))
I'll have you know, we are very much alike lol!!! After my injury, I drove myself home from the ER as well (seeing I worked in the hospital, you would've thought they would have been more proactive??)...I actually pulled over on the interstate under an overpass during a thunderstorm to take a "nap"...I had no idea there was a Tornado warning and my family was calling my cell constantly!!! I also stopped for gas!!! I remember coming home, crawling in to bed...and then......nothing. My accident was in July and my next memory is late August...apparently I drove myself to MD appts. as well....:/ I'm ashamed, I would never purposefully put anyone else's life at risk for my own stubborness...:/ I also went to Yankee Stadium (awful!!!) and the grocery store in the beginning was very scary to me....now, I can not multi task to save my life and my grammar seems to be slipping...I just know that this is a very frightening and often times, lonely diagnoses as people can't "see" what's wrong, they figure you're "normal"....-__- I'm in the midst of a bad episode...headaches and horrible fatigue...and the mood swings...ugh. I pray this is the darkness before the dawn.....We Nurses are not easy patients...lolol...
JulieRN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
nightnurse30 (10-17-2011)