Thread: Persistent BPPV
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:05 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Persistent BPPV

Went to see PT therapist today. Had been a month since my last visit to this PT. She wanted to wait a month to see if BPPV would resolve on its own. As is pretty typical with me...of course not. It's been three months, no change, and she is out of ideas. She is going to talk to a couple of colleagues to see if they can come up with anything (she is the go to person in the hospital/rehab place I was seen). Wants to talk to someone at Duke that does her training. Wants me to talk to neurologist tomorrow as well to see if she might recommend ENT/audiologist.

If I ever meet the guy that rear-ended me...I'm kicking him right square in his gluteus. HARD!

Does anyone else have severe reactions to vertigo? I get clammy and sweat horribly, nauseous and throw up, weak to the point someone has to walk with me to my ride, not to mention the room doing things rooms shouldn't do unless you have had LOTS of alcohol. After the procedures to help with the BPPV, I'm out for hours. It kicks my butt that bad.
tamisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote