Thread: Hi everyone,
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 08:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Question Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum. I recently had a total shoulder replacement and after the surgery I developed RSD on three of my fingers and have 25% nerve and muscle damage of the medial nerve. It is now 5 months and I have been on Lyrica and Percocet for the pain. The pain is not as bad as the extreme swelling of my fingers and I can not bend my pointer; my middle and thumb and swollen also but not as bad. I am so frustrated with this condition and don't know where else to turn. I am told to "Deal with the situation" which I cannot accept. I am going for hand therapy where they massage my fingers with a cream called Traumeel to help with the pain and swelling. I went for accupuncture for a month but that did not help. I am now going to a Homeopathic and taking ARNICA 10M for the pain and swelling which I know helps, but people say I am crazy for going. I feel like I am going crazy and hope someone has some information as I do not wish this on anyone. To hear there is no cure is not in my vocabulary. Does anyone know of a similar situation to mine.
3fingers is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote