View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

DH had another pdoc appointment today. As I mentioned to him, as the days go by, my DH is getting less and less sleepy during the day. He now wants him to take 200 mgs of Seroquel and, eventually get him off of the Depakote all together. He also told us that my husband's platlet count was very low - it says ALERT right on the lab results! In addition, on the line directly underneath that line it says, "Platelets appear clumped" HUH?? Has anyone ever heard of this? Anyhow, the pdoc says that the Depakote is also probably responsible for this! The sooner he gets off that medication the better- it appears to have some nasty side-effects for him!

Two more things . The program he's in is in the process of transferring him to the better program at Princeton House. Also, pdoc has also written a script for an MRI of DH's brain, just to make sure there is nothing visible that shouldn't be there. I'm going to schedule the MRI at the same time that I schedule my mammogram, so we can take care of two things at once .

Andrea 1/24/83-1/18/11

My grandchildren

** friend me on Facebook: Jacquie Grande Preston

** L4/L5 fusion w/ hardware in 2002; taking daily pain meds
** proud Grandma of Angelo, age 8, Julianna, age 6, and Penny, 10 months

MY HUSBAND & I ARE RETIRED AND ENJOYING LIFE !!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-18-2011), BlueCarGal (10-17-2011), DiMarie (10-19-2011), Dmom3005 (10-18-2011), Mari (10-18-2011)