View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

LIT LOVE I'd prefer to wait until after my CDR but to be honest I have no idea when it will actually happen. My SSDI was approved in April 2009 retro back to January 2006. I'm due up for a review in 2012 but I hear some people say that Social Security is backlogged on reviews up to a couple years.

I have no problem waiting. I do have a problem waiting for years. But maybe I need to wait for a few other reasons anyway. It would be a lot better on my mind to know that I have been approved for another 3 years. It would allow me to enjoy learning about Christian Ministry on a deeper level and not worry about my benefits being taken away for doing so. As I have stated before, it's personal learning, not in hopes of entering the workforce again. Also for the sense of personal accomplishment as well. Being ill for so many years and on disability for the last five have taken so much away from me.

I truly appreciate everyone's opinions because I know everyone understands and has my best interest at heart.

Last edited by Shari_W; 10-18-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Shari_W is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote