View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 10:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Have had all the vision crap. In fact it was one of my symptoms 13 years ago long before I was diagnosed. Some screwup opthamologist said it was "migraine auras". NOT. It was classic ON and a text book MS presentation. I can't believe he fouled it so badly. I could have been diagnosed at least 10 years earlier than I was!

Haven't had leakage, but I think that prior to my CCSVI treatment my bladder wasn't emptying fully. I think it does now, but I still have some frequency issues.

I have had the hug. Not to the point of pain per se, but enough that I have problems catching breath and discomfort.

Have had all the speech stuff - slurring, stuttering, inability to talk at all. This didn't show up until 10+ years in.

I did have an intention tremor that was resolved with my CCSVI treatment. The tremor had been there for as long as I could remember.

I have had severe vertigo and it is the WORST symptom other than the crushing fatigue. I can understand why people with long term vertigo kill themselves.

Have not had the pseudobulbar affect. I do think that I tear up easier than I used to though.

Have had Bells Palsy which didn't show up until 2008 and then again a year or so later.
jacksonsmommy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (10-19-2011), SallyC (10-18-2011)