View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default new to the group dealing with post concussion

Its going on 5 months now well lets see from now to the end of may when my post concussion started i was playing with my kids and nephew outside playing basket ball 'well i was under the goal part were u shoot it in . Then u know the kids shoot the ball the ball hit me on top of my head i did not pass out at that time so i didnt think it was serious until i got hit on top of my head ,and start having headaches real bad daily .Memory messing up and balance,my speech the way i talk dizziness,and passing out which still going on off and on now along with nausuea. so by me not having insurance it took a couple of months before i can be seen by a neurologist once i did the EEg test were normal so was the CT scan, and the MRI was normal but before then the ER had found swelling on the brain as well. now
which i had to go to difft doctors any ways.my question is i took these test why is they saying its normal .oh i forgot to mention they put me on medication for dizziness and nausea, headaches, after i ran out iam now on amp. medicine which my dr. Put me on ,Anyways why does the test say normal when it still show a post concussion there. sometimes it make it seems like were lying about our post concussion and we are not, Its not easy the ones who suffer from it and when u go and take your test they cant find nothing wrong with you . then your lable as your depress what does that has to do with any thing .
lachiche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Katiebell (10-19-2011)