View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:26 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

i was told to rest in a dark quiet room...no tv, no computer, etc...and I did this every day for months ...shut the door when the kids left for school and laid on the bed for hours. I don't think it helped much.

I still have issues with everything. MY neck and head are killing me. I see a chiropractor 3x week. I drive short distances only. My head starts killing me after just short chats with friends. I swear i can't do anything. And...that dark room thing didn't seem to work. From laying there all day i was not tired at night and tossed and turned alllll thru the night.

I have been taking ambien for 2 weeks now...sleep is better but i still feel awful all day.

tv, computer....still seems to be an issue. I feel awful after either (even 20 mins to half hour). I'm not sure if its neck issues, overstimulation (which it probably is the majority) or what! I'm off balance (like i'm on a boat) all day.

I try to walk or go on my spin bike, but sometimes I just feel so bad I don't even want to do that.

I also try to get out to the store...food shopping or say Target. I feel so bad afterwards. Its even worse if I go with a friend...guess the chatting and stores are a double whammy.
wtrpk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote