View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 09:11 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default is there anybody out there......

Hi there! I am new to this site. I did notice that the last post was over a year ago...so we shall see if anyone answers this one. I was Dx with CPS in March. Since then actually since I have had the sz my life has been turned upside down. I have lost my job with a hospital after 10 yrs. I was told I can't be a nurse...which I just got my LPN. I am on assistance which havent been since my first born was 6 mths...he is now almost eleven. At this point I have had numerous arguements with various MDs. I have even switched a few. Having the medical knowledge I do I see the many mistakes the doctors are making. I felt like a lab rat for new and improved drug on the market. I have been put on numerous medications all effect me in a negative way. They either cause weird feelings of psychosis, lethargy beyond reasonable, you name it. I am still having seizures. I refuse to take the medications. They never stopped while on them and I rather feel somewhat normal off them. Either way I am here to get my piece of mind out about what I am going through but really I am here to hear other individuals stories, feelings, concerns...everything!
Kpnit2gthr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (10-19-2011)