Thread: I wonder #33
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder if Jaded knows my son-in-law did the same thing. He and friends at work shaved their heads in support of their boss and friend who underwent chemo for a sarcoma on his tailbone. (Unfortunately, the chemo didn't work and the sarcoma has invaded his lower spine and grown onto the hip bone and over the sacrum as well. He is scheduled for a surgery that requires 8 surgical teams. They are removing his entire lower spine and replacing it with an artificial one.)

I wonder about the severe thunderstorm warning for our county. I look outside and it's grey but not threatening. Course, it's coming in from the south and I can't see that direction.

I wonder that I forgot about the peace rally here in town last night. I was going to go and I'm disappointed I forgot.

I wonder at all the very chubby robins I've seen.

I wonder that one of my flower gardens looks much better after raking away the crud on the top of it last night. Lots of greenery was poking through the dirt.

I wonder at the poor spring flowers that died during the snow/ice storms the last week of February here.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote